Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cabrio ride hints: another try on southern Czechia and Moravia



This was a bit different drive then the previous ones. On the way back from the Saab gathering in Roudnice I came late on the road home. The sun goes down these days about 8 p.m, my start was about 4.30 p.m., so I didn't had the time for the whole route out of the highway. So I've choose a route which wasn't far away from the highway, so when the sun goes down I can quickly jump on it.

Main lesson from this drive: the road blocks are positive, they lead you to the nicest backroads you would never discover otherwise.

Some pics, as usual click for higher resolution.









No comments:

Post a Comment