Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Forumula 1 interesting HD video

The days when I closely watched F1 are gone, now it's only occasionaly. I was a fan of the McLaren  Mercedes team, of Mika Häkkinen and David Coulthard.  My former employer was a co-sponsor of McLaren, I've seen once Ron Dennis at one of our global company events. Very fine appearance. And I didn't liked Michael Schumacher (driving for Ferrari at that time).

But sometimes appear nice videos or coverages which are worth watching. This is one of them. It's Schumacher, but the point here is the video by itself. So here we go :




2 comments:

  1. popř. tu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN_Ihgb7Hxg

    kerim79

    ReplyDelete
  2. jj .) radit trojku pri 190 je celkom huste .)

    ReplyDelete