Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Car cover for Saab 9-3 Convertible

Next week we go to Croatia on a sailing vacation. Since the car will be the whole week parking in the marina with unknown weather, it can be from direct sun and 35°C up to strong storms. Nothing of the extremes is healthy for the car, especially for the soft-top roof.

So I bought a this car cover. Not from the linked site, but the same. I've tried today how it works :




It's size L, up to 4500mm length, the 9-3 convertible is 4654mm, which should be XL, but the local shop didn't had XL on stock and I cannot wait 2 weeks for delivery. So I took L and it fits imho OK. It's the Car Cover Dual, waterproof.

The mirrors must be retracted, the antenna must be screwed down and to cover the car I had to start from the front side of the car. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment