Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Friday, January 10, 2014

4th anniversary Saab Support Convoy Czech Republic & Slovakia


The 4th anniversary of the Saab Support Convoy will happen at 19.1.2014 in Lednice, Czech Republic. Actually the wonderful south Moravia. One of my preferred convertible trip locations.

The smaller convoys from three cities, and whoever is interested, will meet up there. Brno, Ostrava and Bratislava are the main convoy meetup cities. The final place is here in Lednice.

You can find program of the event at the Saabunderground.cz page as well as at Saab Club Slovakia page.

I write this with a sour feeling, 'coz I can't come. I need to be somewhere else because of the work. But in my mind and soul I will be with you all guys. Ehhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment