Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Monday, May 30, 2011

A little individualisation ...

I've found someone near, who is doing custom frames for license plates - also single pieces. So I've did a bit of individualisation on my Saab.


Saab enthusiasts will know, for those who doesn't, B284L is the V6 engine beating in my Saab. A bit mysterious code is fine :) It's painted, required picture in curves and dried under UV-light. Let's hope it holds. It's on the back. Font : Raleway. Costs : 5€.

Also Hirsch logo came.


I'm not sure, if it's good or not. I will maybe restick it, not sure yet. Btw. normal color of my Saab is Jet Black, but sometimes after washing and on a sunny days it lives it's own life and converts itself into a mirror :)

No comments:

Post a Comment