Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Sunday, September 28, 2014

9-5NG arrival in the club



A new Saab 9-5 NG (or should I say LG?) arrived in our club. Also through the tough times Saab currently has, some people are buying. Each of this new arrivals gives me hope, that this is not the end.

This is a switch from 9-3 to 9-5, a hirsched TiD with 180HP and automatic transmission. The origins are as far as I know in Sweden, this guy has close to 60.000 km and was imported through Saab Suchomel in the Czech Republic. The owner is a good friend, so we did a ride, where the sunshine and heavy rain were changing just after a couple of kilometers.



I simply needed that picture and didn't drowned my camera. Unfortunately my roof had to be up and this is more exception then a rule.



After the rain, the sun came out. Finally.






Wishing a lot of safe and happy rides and kilometers!

No comments:

Post a Comment