Top Menu

Saabism logo
HOME  |  RIDES   |   PRACTICAL   |   SAABS   |   DRAMA   |   MUSIC   |   APPS   |   OTHER   |   WORLD MAP

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The art of washing the Saab convertible

Washing was something I underestimated when I bought the cabrio. The soft-top isn't a cheap thing so to let it wash in the automatic station causes a bit paranoid feelings. So usually I do it by hand, which I enjoy to do, but not always. Sometimes I go to the touchless washing service, which brings a great result but also is twice as expensive.

But finally I found an automated station, where the guy can stop the brush at the top when it comes to the roof. The result is satisfaction, that my soft-top roof doesn't fade away too quickly, a clean car (95%) and normal price.

So after a long time in the washing station looked like this :














Taken with HTC Desire and FxCamera.

No comments:

Post a Comment